- The Palace of the Deib Rajan at Tassisudon
- Watercolor, with pen, in brown ink, graphite, and scratching out on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream, wove paper, mounted on, thick, slightly textured, beige, wove card paper
- Mount: 20 1/8 × 30 1/4 inches (51.1 × 76.8 cm), Contemporary drawn border: 19 1/4 × 28 11/16 inches (48.9 × 72.9 cm), and Sheet: 17 1/2 × 26 15/16 inches (44.5 × 68.4 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, center left: "The Palace of the Seib Rajah | as Tapisudon"; inscribed in graphite, verso, lower left: "J55"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Samuel Davis, 1757–1819, British, The Palace of the Deib Rajan at Tassisudon, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.