Cobham Hall, Kent: Plan of Staircase
- Graphite, pen and black ink, black wash on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- 19 1/2 x 14 inches (49.5 x 35.6 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, upper left: "Bed Chamber"; in pen and brown ink, center: "Dressing Room"; in pen and brown ink, lower center: "Drawing Room"; in pen and brown ink, lower left: "Anti Room"; in pen and brown ink, lower center: "Plan of the One pair of Stairs"; inscribed on verso in graphite, lower right: "(74/8/14/14) (16) | (IR 93)"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | bay windows | bedrooms | dressing rooms | plans (drawings) | stairs | windows
- Associated Places:
- Cobham | Cobham Hall | England | Kent | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
James Wyatt, 1746–1813, British, Cobham Hall, Kent: Plan of Staircase, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.