Cobham Hall, Kent: Elevation of House with Alternative Design for Pediment
- ca. 1790
- Graphite, pen and black ink and gray wash on moderately thick, moderately textured cream, laid paper
- Sheet (with flier): 14 1/8 × 20 1/4 inches (35.9 × 51.4 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, lower right: "(74/8/14/14) (44) | (IR93)"
Watermark in the center: "J Whatman"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | columns (architectural elements) | Corinthian order | doorframes | doors | elevations (drawings) | festoons | pediments | steps | urns | windows
- Associated Places:
- Cobham | Cobham Hall | England | Kent | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
James Wyatt, 1746–1813, British, Cobham Hall, Kent: Elevation of House with Alternative Design for Pediment, ca. 1790
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.