- Cobham Hall, Kent: Elevation of House with Alternative Design for Pediment
- ca. 1790
- Graphite, pen and black ink and gray wash on moderately thick, moderately textured cream, laid paper
- Sheet: 14 1/8 × 20 1/4 inches (35.9 × 51.4 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, lower right: "(74/8/14/14) (44) | (IR93)"
Watermark in the center: "J Whatman"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | columns (architectural elements) | Corinthian order | doorframes | doors | elevations (drawings) | festoons | pediments | steps | urns | windows
- Associated Places:
- Cobham | Cobham Hall | England | Kent | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
James Wyatt, 1746–1813, British, Cobham Hall, Kent: Elevation of House with Alternative Design for Pediment, ca. 1790
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.