Cobham Hall, Kent: Section of the Anteroom
- ca. 1790
- Materials & Techniques:
- Graphite, pen and black and brown ink and watercolor on thick, moderately textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 14 1/2 x 19 3/4 inches (36.8 x 50.2 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, center: "16-6 | anti Room | 20-5"; inscribed on verso in graphite, lower right: "(74/8/14/14) (46) | (IR93)"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | doors | fireplaces | marble | windows
- Associated Places:
- Cobham | Cobham Hall | England | Kent | United Kingdom
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
James Wyatt, 1746–1813, British, Cobham Hall, Kent: Section of the Anteroom, ca. 1790
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.