Cobham Hall, Kent: Drawing for Wall Decoration
- Former Title(s):
Cobham Hall, Kent: Drawing for wall decoration including coat of arms above a fireplace
- ca. 1790
- Graphite, pen and black ink on moderately thick, slightly textured, beige laid paper
- Sheet: 15 1/8 x 21 1/2 inches (38.5 x 54.6 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, lower right: "(74/8/14/14) (53) | (IR93)"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | columns (architectural elements) | crests | crowns (costume components) | festoons | fireplaces | organology | ribbon | roundels
- Associated Places:
- Cobham | Cobham Hall | England | Kent | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
James Wyatt, 1746–1813, British, Cobham Hall, Kent: Drawing for Wall Decoration, ca. 1790
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.