Cobham Hall, Kent: Plan of the Library
- ca. 1790
- Graphite, pen and black ink and watercolor on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- 14 5/8 x 20 7/8 inches (37.1 x 53 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, center: "Library | 40_6 | 20_0 | 31_0"; inscribed around the left side of the drawing, measurements; inscribed on verso in graphite, lower right: "(74/8/14/14) (54) | (IR 93)"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | books | libraries (buildings) | plans (drawings) | stairs | windows
- Associated Places:
- Cobham | Cobham Hall | England | Kent | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
James Wyatt, 1746–1813, British, Cobham Hall, Kent: Plan of the Library, ca. 1790
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.