Cobham Hall, Kent: Chamber Floor Plan
- Former Title(s):
Cobham Hall, Kent: Plan of the Chamber Floor of the Offices Eight Feet High
- ca. 1790
- Graphite, pen and black ink and watercolor on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- 10 3/4 x 20 1/2 inches (27.3 x 52.1 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, lower center: "Plan of the Chamber floor of the offices of 8 ft High", lower center, in black ink, scale, 1in=8ft; inscribed on verso in graphite, lower right: "(74/8/14/14) (56) | (IR93)"
watermark, center; "IHS | IVLLEDARY"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | corridors | offices | plans (drawings) | rooms | stairs | windows
- Associated Places:
- Cobham | Cobham Hall | England | Kent | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
James Wyatt, 1746–1813, British, Cobham Hall, Kent: Chamber Floor Plan, ca. 1790
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.