- Cobham Hall, Kent: Plan of West End of South Wing
- ca. 1790
- Graphite, pen and black ink and watercolor on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 9 3/4 x 15 inches (24.8 x 38.1 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, lower center: "Plan of West end of South Wing"; inscribed on verso in graphite, lower right: "(74/8/14/14) (59) | (IR 93)"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | bay windows | plans (drawings) | stairs | windows
- Associated Places:
- Cobham | Cobham Hall | England | Kent | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
James Wyatt, 1746–1813, British, Cobham Hall, Kent: Plan of West End of South Wing, ca. 1790
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.