Cobham Hall, Kent: Section of the great staircase, south wing at Cobham Hall
- Additional Title(s):
Section of the Grand Staircase, South Wing and Cobham Hall
- ca. 1790
- Graphite, pen and black ink and watercolor on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 14 5/8 x 21 1/16 inches (37.1 x 53.5 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, upper center: "Section of the Grand Stair Case South Wing at Cobham Hall"; inscribed on verso in graphite, lower right, "(74/8/14/14 (68) | (IR 93)"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- doors | pediments | sections | staircase | stairs | windows
- Associated Places:
- Cobham | Cobham Hall | England | Kent | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
James Wyatt, 1746–1813, British, Cobham Hall, Kent: Section of the great staircase, south wing at Cobham Hall, ca. 1790
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.