- Cobham Hall, Kent: Bow Window West End of South Wing, and Design for Facade for Roof
- ca. 1790
- Graphite, pen and black and brown ink and gray wash on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 21 1/4 x 14 inches (54 x 35.6 cm) and Sheet: 5 3/4 × 7 7/8 inches (14.6 × 20 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower center: "Bow Window West end of the South Wing"; in black ink, top center: "1587; inscribed on verso in graphite, lower right, "(74/8/14/14 (69) | (IR93)"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | balcony | bow windows | designs | roof | tower (building division) | window frames | windows
- Associated Places:
- Cobham | Cobham Hall | England | Kent | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
James Wyatt, 1746–1813, British, Cobham Hall, Kent: Bow Window West End of South Wing, and Design for Facade for Roof, ca. 1790
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.