- Cobham Hall, Kent: Elevation of Building with Archway and Tower at Either End
- ca. 1790
- Graphite, pen and black ink and watercolor on moderately thick, moderately textured, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 14 x 20 1/8 inches (35.6 x 51.1 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, lower center, bar sale labeled; inscribed on verso in graphite, lower right: "(74/8/14/14) (70) | (IR 93)"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | archways | chimneys (architectural elements) | elevations (drawings) | tower (building division) | wind vanes | windows
- Associated Places:
- Cobham | Cobham Hall | England | Kent | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
James Wyatt, 1746–1813, British, Cobham Hall, Kent: Elevation of Building with Archway and Tower at Either End, ca. 1790
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.