IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
James Wyatt, 1746–1813, British, Cobham Hall, Kent: Elevation of Building with Archway and Tower at Either End, ca. 1790
Cobham Hall, Kent: Elevation of Building with Archway and Tower at Either End
- ca. 1790
- Graphite, pen and black ink and watercolor on moderately thick, moderately textured, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 14 x 20 1/8 inches (35.6 x 51.1 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, lower center, bar sale labeled; inscribed on verso in graphite, lower right: "(74/8/14/14) (70) | (IR 93)"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | archways | chimneys (architectural elements) | elevations (drawings) | tower (building division) | wind vanes | windows
- Associated Places:
- Cobham | Cobham Hall | England | Kent | United Kingdom
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.