Cobham Hall, Kent: Section of Unidentified Room
- ca. 1790
- Materials & Techniques:
- Graphite, pen and black ink and gray wash on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 14 1/2 × 19 1/4 inches (36.8 × 48.9 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, center: "26-6" "20"; in graphite, upper right: "73"; inscribed on verso in graphite, lower right: "(74/8/14/14) (73) | (IR 93)"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | Corinthian (architectural style) | doors | festoons | fireplaces | mantels | pediments | sections | windows
- Associated Places:
- Cobham | Cobham Hall | England | Kent | United Kingdom
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
James Wyatt, 1746–1813, British, Cobham Hall, Kent: Section of Unidentified Room, ca. 1790
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.