IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
James Wyatt, 1746–1813, British, Cobham Hall, Kent: Section of the Earl of Darnley's Dressing Room, ca. 1790
Cobham Hall, Kent: Section of the Earl of Darnley's Dressing Room
- ca. 1790
- Graphite, pen and black and brown ink and watercolor on thick, moderately textured, beige laid paper
- Sheet: 14 5/8 x 19 3/8 inches (37.1 x 49.2 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower center: "Section of the Earl Darnley Dressing Room"; inscribed on verso in graphite, lower right: "(74/8/14/14) (74) | (IR93)
Watermark: fleur-de-lis and GR
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | doors | dressing rooms | festoons | fireplaces | mantels | sections | windows
- Associated Places:
- Cobham | Cobham Hall | England | Kent | United Kingdom
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.