Cobham Hall, Kent: Alternate Designs for Ceiling Decoration
- ca. 1790
- Graphite, pen and black ink and watercolor on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 14 3/8 x 20 1/4 inches (36.5 x 51.4 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, lower right: "(74/8/14/14) (75) | (IR93)"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | ceiling | designs | festoons | leaves | molding | Neoclassical | roundels | urns
- Associated Places:
- Cobham | Cobham Hall | England | Kent | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
James Wyatt, 1746–1813, British, Cobham Hall, Kent: Alternate Designs for Ceiling Decoration, ca. 1790
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.