Cobham Hall, Kent: West Elevation of South Wing
- ca. 1790
- Materials & Techniques:
- Graphite, pen and black ink and gray wash on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 19 5/8 × 14 1/8 inches (49.8 × 35.9 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, lower center: "Elevation of West end of South Wing"; inscribed on verso in graphite, lower right; "(74/8/14/14) (79) | (IR 93)"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | balcony | elevations (drawings) | molding | tower (building division) | wind vanes
- Associated Places:
- Cobham | Cobham Hall | England | Kent | United Kingdom
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
James Wyatt, 1746–1813, British, Cobham Hall, Kent: West Elevation of South Wing, ca. 1790
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.