Cobham Hall, Kent: South Elevation of Stables
- Graphite, pen and black ink on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream laid paper with two fold marks
- Sheet: 13 x 21 1/2 inches (33 x 54.6 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, upper center: "South Elevation of the Hark House Stables marked E on the Plan"; inscribed on verso in pen and black ink, upper right: "N.6'; in graphite, lower right: "(74/8/14/14)(96) | (IR93)"
Signed and dated in black ink, lower left: "James Wyatt 1789"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- elevations (drawings) | horse barns | stables | windows
- Associated Places:
- Cobham | Cobham Hall | England | Kent | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
James Wyatt, 1746–1813, British, Cobham Hall, Kent: South Elevation of Stables, 1789
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.