Cobham Hall, Kent: Mezzanine Floor Plan of Stables
- Graphite, pen and black and brown ink on moderately thick, medium, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 12 3/4 x 21 1/4 inches (32.4 x 54 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, upper center: "Plan of the Mezzannine Floor over that part of the Stableing | marked E. D. - | Cobham Hall"; in pen and black ink, center: "E | D"; in graphite, center right, measurements; inscribed on verso in pen and black ink, upper left: "No 10 | Plan of the Mezzannine floor over | the Stables. - | Cobham Hall"; in graphite, upper right: "(74/8/14/14) (99) | (IR93)"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- floors | horse barns | mezzanines | plans (drawings) | stables | stairs
- Associated Places:
- Cobham | Cobham Hall | England | Kent | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
James Wyatt, 1746–1813, British, Cobham Hall, Kent: Mezzanine Floor Plan of Stables, 1789
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.