- Cobham Hall, Kent: Plan of the Stables
- Graphite, pen and black ink on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 21 3/8 x 25 1/2 inches (54.3 x 64.8 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink and graphite; inscribed in pen and black ink, center, measuremens given and "D", "E", "G", "H"; in pen and black ink, center; scale 1in=6.7ft; inscribed on verso in pen and black ink, upper center: "N 16 | Plan of the Stables and | Coach house | Cobham Hall"; in another hand in graphite, lower center: "(74/8/14/14) (105) | (IR93)"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | coaches (carriages) | horse barns | plans (drawings) | stables
- Associated Places:
- Cobham | Cobham Hall | England | Kent | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
James Wyatt, 1746–1813, British, Cobham Hall, Kent: Plan of the Stables, 1790
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.