Cobham Hall, Kent: North Elevation of Dairy
- Materials & Techniques:
- Graphite, pen and black ink on medium, modterately textured, beige laid paper
- Sheet: 13 7/8 x 23 1/4 inches (35.2 x 59.1 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, upper center: "North Elevation of the Dairy | Earl of Darnley"; inscribed on verso in pen and brown ink, top left: "North Elevation of the Dairy | Earl of Darnley"; in graphite, lower right: "(74/8/14/14) (108) | (IR 93)"
Signed in the artist's hand, lower left: "James Wyatt Archt."; dated on verso in brown ink, upper left, "Augst 1795"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | chimney | crucifix | dairy | pointed arch | windows
- Associated Places:
- Cobham | Cobham Hall | England | Kent | United Kingdom
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
James Wyatt, 1746–1813, British, Cobham Hall, Kent: North Elevation of Dairy, 1795
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.