Cobham Hall, Kent: North Elevation of Dairy
- Graphite, pen and black ink on medium, modterately textured, beige laid paper
- Sheet: 13 7/8 x 23 1/4 inches (35.2 x 59.1 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, upper center: "North Elevation of the Dairy | Earl of Darnley"; inscribed on verso in pen and brown ink, top left: "North Elevation of the Dairy | Earl of Darnley"; in graphite, lower right: "(74/8/14/14) (108) | (IR 93)"
Signed in the artist's hand, lower left: "James Wyatt Archt."; dated on verso in brown ink, upper left, "Augst 1795"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | chimney | crucifix | dairy | pointed arch | windows
- Associated Places:
- Cobham | Cobham Hall | England | Kent | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
James Wyatt, 1746–1813, British, Cobham Hall, Kent: North Elevation of Dairy, 1795
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.