IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
James Wyatt, 1746–1813, British, Cobham Hall, Kent: Unidentified Plan, ca. 1790
Cobham Hall, Kent: Unidentified Plan
- ca. 1790
- Graphite and pen and black ink on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 13 1/4 x 21 1/4 inches (33.7 x 54 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, center: "30-0"; inscribed on verso in graphite, upper right: "(74/8/14/14) (117) | (IR 93)"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | floor plans | plans (drawings)
- Associated Places:
- Cobham | Cobham Hall | England | Europe | Kent | United Kingdom
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.