Cobham Hall, Kent: Unidentified Plan
- ca. 1790
- Graphite and pen and black ink on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 13 1/4 x 21 1/4 inches (33.7 x 54 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, center: "30-0"; inscribed on verso in graphite, upper right: "(74/8/14/14) (117) | (IR 93)"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | floor plans | plans (drawings)
- Associated Places:
- Cobham | Cobham Hall | England | Europe | Kent | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
James Wyatt, 1746–1813, British, Cobham Hall, Kent: Unidentified Plan, ca. 1790
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.