IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Humphrey Repton, 1752–1818, British, A Plan, from an eye-survey of Cobham Hall and the park to the west, and a plan of Cobham Hall and the park as proposed to be altered, ca. 1790
A Plan, from an eye-survey of Cobham Hall and the park to the west, and a plan of Cobham Hall and the park as proposed to be altered
- ca. 1790
- Watercolor, graphite and black ink on Slightly textured, moderately thick, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 21 1/4 × 29 inches (54 × 73.7 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, lower left: "A PLAN from an Eye Survey of COBHAM HALL and the Park to the West"; in pen and black ink, lower right: "A Plan of COBHAM HALL and the Park to the W[est] as proposed to be altered"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.