William Brockedon, 1787–1854, British, Hillside Entrance to a Mine, with Figure Standing in Front
- Hillside Entrance to a Mine, with Figure Standing in Front
- Black chalk with traces of white chalk
- Sheet: 14 9/16 x 10 5/8in. (37 x 27cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.