Cobham Hall, Kent: Design for Dining Room Curtain
- Former Title(s):
Cobham Hall, Kent: Sketch for dining room curtain
- ca. 1790
- Graphite, pen and black and brown ink on slightly textured, moderately thick, cream wove paper with one fold mark
- Sheet: 10 7/8 × 14 7/8 inches (27.6 × 37.8 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink on upper left: "Sketch for Dining Room Curtain | Mr [Dowby]"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- curtain | elevation (building division) | house | window
- Associated Places:
- Cobham | Cobham Hall | England | Europe | Kent | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
unknown artist, ("Dowby" ?), Cobham Hall, Kent: Design for Dining Room Curtain, ca. 1790
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.