- Cobham Hall, Kent: The Elevation of Cobham Hall in Kent
- ca. 1790
- Etching and graphite on slightly textured, medium, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 10 1/2 × 17 1/8 inches (26.7 × 43.5 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "107"; inscribed on verso in graphite, lower right: "(IR 93/62)"
Lettered, lower center: "The Elevation of Cobham Hall in Kent late the Seat of the Dukes of Lennox and Richmond non of the R.t Hon.ble Lady Theodosia Blyth and John Blyth Esq.r her Housband | to whom this Plate is most humbly Inscrib'd. | Elevation de la Maison de Cobham dans la Comte de Kent || Ca: Campbell Delin:"; upper left: "P. 30 V 2d"; lower left: "Inigo Jones Inv:"; lower right: "H Hulbergh Sculp:"; lower center: "60 Feet || Extends 131"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | elevation (building division) | house | pilasters
- Associated Places:
- Cobham | Cobham Hall | England | Europe | Kent | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Henry Hulsberg, died 1729, Netherlandish, active in London, Cobham Hall, Kent: The Elevation of Cobham Hall in Kent, ca. 1790
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.