Design for a public building in a park: Perspective, with figures and landscape added in a different (draughtsman's) hand
- Watercolor on medium, slightly textured, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 18 9/16 x 32 1/2 inches (47.1 x 82.6 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, center left: "B. W. EINREB"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- arches | architecture | columns (architectural elements) | design | ducks | fence | flowers (plants) | Ionic order | Neoclassical | niches | park (grounds) | people | pilasters | public building | river | statues | trees | urns
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Decimus Burton, 1800–1881, British, Design for a public building in a park: Perspective, with figures and landscape added in a different (draughtsman's) hand, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.