Design for a public building in a park: Perspective, with figures and landscape added in a different (draughtsman's) hand
- Materials & Techniques:
- Watercolor on medium, slightly textured, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 18 9/16 x 32 1/2 inches (47.1 x 82.6 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, center left: "B. W. EINREB"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- arches | architectural subject | architecture | columns (architectural elements) | design | ducks | fence | flowers (plants) | Ionic order | Neoclassical | niches | park (grounds) | people | pilasters | public building | river | statues | swans | trees | urns
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Decimus Burton, 1800–1881, British, Design for a public building in a park: Perspective, with figures and landscape added in a different (draughtsman's) hand, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.