- Designs for Clifton Castle, Yorkshire: Two Alternative Elevations
- Gray wash with pen and black ink over graphite on slightly textured, medium, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 10 × 15 inches (25.4 × 38.1 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, lower left: "Plan No 2"; in pen and black ink, center: "South"; in pen and black ink, lower center: "North"; inscribed on verso in graphite, center: "Harrisons Plan", in pen and black ink: "Timothy Hutton Esqr. | Clifton near Masham | Yorkshire"; in graphite, right: "This name | is on plan when | got from Clifton | Castle Sale | Note Chester straight | line postmark"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Thomas Harrison, 1744–1829, British, Designs for Clifton Castle, Yorkshire: Two Alternative Elevations, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.