- Herstmonceux Castle, Sussex Pl. 3
- Engraving, with graphite on slightly textured, medium, white wove paper
- Sheet: 6 3/8 × 10 inches (16.2 × 25.4 cm), Plate: 4 13/16 × 6 3/4 inches (12.2 × 17.1 cm), and Image: 4 3/8 × 6 3/8 inches (11.1 × 16.2 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "(2nd edit) 22 June 1785"; in graphite, lower left: "First pub by S Hooper | on 1 June 1779 | from Gro[s?]e"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | castle
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
John Godfrey, Herstmonceux Castle, Sussex Pl. 3, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.