West Hill, the seat of D.H. Rucker
- Gray wash and graphite with pen and black ink on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 5 1/4 × 7 1/8 inches (13.3 × 18.1 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower center: "[...] Rucker, West Hill"; center right: "(162) | original drawing | 65"; inscribed on verso in graphite, upper left: "[...]"; upper center: "H Repton [...] | 7B/7/30/1 | IR93"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | building | chimneys | clouds | columns | country house | cows | fence | grounds | lawn | seats, country | trees | windows
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | London | United Kingdom | Wandsworth
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Humphrey Repton, 1752–1818, British, West Hill, the seat of D.H. Rucker, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.