- West Hill, the seat of D.H. Rucker
- Gray wash and graphite with pen and black ink on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 5 1/4 × 7 1/8 inches (13.3 × 18.1 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower center: "[...] Rucker, West Hill"; center right: "(162) | original drawing | 65"; inscribed on verso in graphite, upper left: "[...]"; upper center: "H Repton [...] | 7B/7/30/1 | IR93"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | building | chimneys | clouds | columns | country house | cows | fence | grounds | lawn | seats, country | trees | windows
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | London | United Kingdom | Wandsworth
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Humphrey Repton, 1752–1818, British, West Hill, the seat of D.H. Rucker, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.