- Design for Clifton Castle, Yorkshire: Ground Floor Plan
- Gray and green wash with pen and black ink over graphite; gray wash with pen and black ink over graphite on slightly textured, medium, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 7 × 8 inches (17.8 × 20.3 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, lower left: "No 1"; in graphite, lower right: "Thomas | Harrison | Chester"; in pen and black ink, lower center, bar scale labeled; in pen and black ink, throughout, plan labeled and dimensions given; in pen and black ink, lower center: "North"; in pen and black ink, left: "East"; in pen and black ink, right: "West"; in pen and black ink, left: "78 feet"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Thomas Harrison, 1744–1829, British, Design for Clifton Castle, Yorkshire: Ground Floor Plan, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.