Nathaniel Dance RA, 1735–1811, British, Woman in Flowing Gown and Veil, with Upstretched Arms, Exclaiming in a Street: A Distant Man .
- Woman in Flowing Gown and Veil, with Upstretched Arms, Exclaiming in a Street: A Distant Man ..
- Gray wash strengthened with pen and black ink
- Sheet: 13 3/8 x 10 1/2in. (34 x 26.7cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.