- Cottage in the Town of Worsley
- Graphite on heavy wove paper
- Sheet: 5 1/8 x 7 1/16in. (13 x 17.9cm)
In graphite on lower right: "Worsley-"
In graphite on lower right: "Thos. D.W Dearn 1832"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Thomas D. W. Dearn, 1777–1853, Cottage in the Town of Worsley, 1832
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.