Designs executed for Jones and Willis, metal and wood-workers and church furniture manufacturers of Birmingham and London
- Additional Title(s):
Design for a Crewetts, for Jones and Willis, metal and wood workers and Church Furniture manufacturers, Birmingham and London
- Black ink, graphite, gouache and watercolor on thin, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 12 7/8 × 7 3/8 inches (32.7 × 18.7 cm)
Inscribed in black ink, lower left: "Jewelled | [?Enaimelled] | [?Tlsill] | £20"; in graphite, lower left: "[?Thill Sise]; in graphite, lower right: "Design for glass [?thagon] | [?]"
Jones & Willis Church furniture Manufts Birmingham & London stamp
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
George Edmund Street, 1824–1881, British, Designs executed for Jones and Willis, metal and wood-workers and church furniture manufacturers of Birmingham and London, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.