Designs executed for Jones and Willis, metal and wood-workers and church furniture manufacturers of Birmingham and London
- Graphite, pen and black ink, watercolor, and gouache on medium, smooth, brown wove paper
- Sheet: 15 5/8 × 12 1/8 inches (39.7 × 30.8 cm)
Inscribed in black ink, upper center: "A- -A"; in black ink, lower center: "Plan of ornament of A-A"; in graphite lower left; notes and "Complete in leather case"; in black ink, lower right: Side & [?...]"
Jones and Willis Church Furniture Manufrs, Birmingham and London stamp
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
George Edmund Street, 1824–1881, British, Designs executed for Jones and Willis, metal and wood-workers and church furniture manufacturers of Birmingham and London, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.