Designs executed for Jones and Willis, metal and wood-workers and church furniture manufacturers of Birmingham and London
- Additional Title(s):
Design for an altar cross, for Jones and Willis, metal and wood workers and Church Furniture manufacturers, Birmingham and London
- Black ink, graphite, gouache and watercolor, verso: white gouache on medium, slighy textured, brown wove paper
- Sheet: 13 1/4 × 6 inches (33.7 × 15.2 cm)
Inscribed in black ink, upper left: "No 10"; in black ink, lower left: "£16/-/-"; in black ink, lower right "1/4 full size"
Jones & Willis Metal & Wood Birmingham and London stamp
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
George Edmund Street, 1824–1881, British, Designs executed for Jones and Willis, metal and wood-workers and church furniture manufacturers of Birmingham and London, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.