Designs executed for Jones and Willis, metal and wood-workers and church furniture manufacturers of Birmingham and London
- Additional Title(s):
Design for a Alter Cross, for Jones and Willis, metal and wood workers and Church Furniture manufacturers, Birmingham and London
- Black and brown ink, graphite, gouache and watercolor, verso: white gouache on medium, slightly textured, brown laid paper
- Sheet: 11 1/2 × 5 5/8 inches (29.2 × 14.3 cm)
Inscribed in brown ink, center left : "Watford"; in brown ink, center right: "Church"; in graphite center left: "15/15-"; in black ink, center right: "3-6"
Jones and Willis Metal and Wood Workers Birmingham and London mark
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
George Edmund Street, 1824–1881, British, Designs executed for Jones and Willis, metal and wood-workers and church furniture manufacturers of Birmingham and London, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.