- Designs executed for Jones and Willis, metal and wood-workers and church furniture manufacturers of Birmingham and London
- Pen, black ink, gouache and watercolor, verso: white gouache on medium, slightly textured, brown laid paper
- Sheet: 16 7/8 × 6 3/8 inches (42.9 × 16.2 cm)
Inscribed in black ink, upper center: "No 403"; in black ink, center: "Not Necessarily the | emblam of St John"; in black ink, lower left: "Both Sides Worked"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
George Edmund Street, 1824–1881, British, Designs executed for Jones and Willis, metal and wood-workers and church furniture manufacturers of Birmingham and London, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.