IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
George Edmund Street, 1824–1881, British, Designs executed for Jones and Willis, metal and wood-workers and church furniture manufacturers of Birmingham and London, undated
Designs executed for Jones and Willis, metal and wood-workers and church furniture manufacturers of Birmingham and London
- Black ink, watercolor and gouache on moderately thick, moderately textured, green wove paper
- Sheet: 14 7/8 × 7 7/8 inches (37.8 × 20 cm)
Inscribed in black ink, upper center, N. 13094
Stamp, upper right, " Art Metal Workers | Birmingham"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.