Designs executed for Jones and Willis, metal and wood-workers and church furniture manufacturers of Birmingham and London
- Materials & Techniques:
- Black and blue ink, pen and graphite with watercolor and gouache, verso: yellow gouache on medium, slightly textured, brown wove paper
- Sheet: 12 7/8 × 5 3/4 inches (32.7 × 14.6 cm)
Inscribed in blue ink, upper center: "No 3918"; in black ink, center right: "6'3""; in black ink, lower center: "special price £65.0.0"
Jones and WIllis stamp, upper left
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
George Edmund Street, 1824–1881, British, Designs executed for Jones and Willis, metal and wood-workers and church furniture manufacturers of Birmingham and London, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.