Designs executed for Jones and Willis, metal and wood-workers and church furniture manufacturers of Birmingham and London
- Watercolor, yellow gouache, pen and black ink, blue ink, and graphite on medium, smooth, brown wove paper
- Sheet: 11 1/2 × 6 inches (29.2 × 15.2 cm)
Inscribed in blue ink, upper center: "No 5918"; in black ink, upper left: "[? R Cali] 1 1/2 in = 1 ft"
Jones and Willis stamp, upper left
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
George Edmund Street, 1824–1881, British, Designs executed for Jones and Willis, metal and wood-workers and church furniture manufacturers of Birmingham and London, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.