Designs executed for Jones and Willis, metal and wood-workers and church furniture manufacturers of Birmingham and London
- Black ink, graphite, watercolor and gouache on thick, smooth, brown wove paper
- Sheet: 12 1/4 × 7 inches (31.1 × 17.8 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, center right: "about 6'.6" high"; in black ink lower left: "[?Acaledert] 1 1/2 inches to a foot"; in black ink, lower center: "No. 3"; in graphite, lower right: [? N fanivelle Inst + Delt"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
George Edmund Street, 1824–1881, British, Designs executed for Jones and Willis, metal and wood-workers and church furniture manufacturers of Birmingham and London, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.