IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
George Edmund Street, 1824–1881, British, Designs executed for Jones and Willis, metal and wood-workers and church furniture manufacturers of Birmingham and London, undated
Designs executed for Jones and Willis, metal and wood-workers and church furniture manufacturers of Birmingham and London
- Additional Title(s):
Design for a Paten executed for Jones and Willis, metal and wood-workers and church furniture manufacturers of Birmingham and London
- Black ink, red ink, graphite, watercolor and gouache on medium, slightly textured, green wove paper
- Sheet: 7 7/8 × 7 inches (20 × 17.8 cm)
Inscribed in red ink, upper left: "Final size"; in red ink upper left: "Section"; in red ink upper right: "No. 11305"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.