Designs executed for Jones and Willis, metal and wood-workers and church furniture manufacturers of Birmingham and London
- Black ink, watercolor and gouache on medium, smooth, brown wove paper, with two fold marks
- Sheet: 12 3/8 × 6 1/8 inches (31.4 × 15.6 cm)
Inscribed in black ink, center left: "scale of feet"; in black ink upper left: "4 feet"; in black ink, upper center: "N. 28", in black ink, center right:"5. 1 /12"; in black ink, lower left: "25.0.0"
Jones and Willis stamp, upper right
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
George Edmund Street, 1824–1881, British, Designs executed for Jones and Willis, metal and wood-workers and church furniture manufacturers of Birmingham and London, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.