- Designs executed for Jones and Willis, metal and wood-workers and church furniture manufacturers of Birmingham and London
- Black ink, watercolor and gouache on medium, smooth, brown wove paper, with two fold marks
- Sheet: 12 3/8 × 6 1/8 inches (31.4 × 15.6 cm)
Inscribed in black ink, center left: "scale of feet"; in black ink upper left: "4 feet"; in black ink, upper center: "N. 28", in black ink, center right:"5. 1 /12"; in black ink, lower left: "25.0.0"
Jones and Willis stamp, upper right
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
George Edmund Street, 1824–1881, British, Designs executed for Jones and Willis, metal and wood-workers and church furniture manufacturers of Birmingham and London, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.