Designs executed for Jones and Willis, metal and wood-workers and church furniture manufacturers of Birmingham and London
- Graphite, black ink, pen, watercolor and gouache on medium, smooth, brown wove paper
- Sheet: 14 1/8 × 6 3/4 inches (35.9 × 17.1 cm)
Inscribed in black ink, lower center, "Polished Brass £210/-/-"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
George Edmund Street, 1824–1881, British, Designs executed for Jones and Willis, metal and wood-workers and church furniture manufacturers of Birmingham and London, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.