- Bonaparte's Column in Scafolding at Boulogne, France, with Harvesters in a Field
- Watercolor and graphite on thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 8 1/2 × 12 1/8 inches (21.6 × 30.8 cm)
Signed and dated in pen and brown ink, lower left: "T. H. Shepherd 1818."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Thomas Hosmer Shepherd, 1792–1864, British, Bonaparte's Column in Scafolding at Boulogne, France, with Harvesters in a Field, 1818
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.