- The Chapel, Dirleton Castle, Scotland
- Watercolor and graphite with pen and black ink on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 8 1/4 × 12 1/4 inches (21 × 31.1 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower left: "Chapel | Dirleton Castle | [...]"; inscribed on mount in pen and brown ink, lower right: "Daniel Wilson. F.S.A. Seot-ft."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Daniel Wilson, 1816–1892, The Chapel, Dirleton Castle, Scotland, 1846
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.