- The Northern Entrance of Gundecotta Pass
- ca. 1792
- Watercolor and graphite on medium, moderately textured, blued white, wove paper
- Sheet: 17 1/8 × 22 inches (43.5 × 55.9 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, "Northern Entrance of Gundecotta Pass North"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Exhibition History:
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Thomas Anburey, 1759–1840, British, The Northern Entrance of Gundecotta Pass, ca. 1792
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.