- A Panoramic View of Florence from Bellosguardo
- Oil on canvas
- Support (PTG): 37 1/4 x 62 1/4 inches (94.6 x 158.1 cm)
Label on verso, lower left: "Los Angeles County Museum of Art" | Los Angeles, California | No.: L.2478.66[...]8 | Artist: Thomas Patch, English, d. after 1772 | Title: View of Flor[...] | Medium: oil on canvas | Source: The Nort[...] Simon Foundation; Size: 37 1/4" x 6[...]"; center right, by hand: "No 8. | [Cippoley?] Bros."; center: "7 [...] | Brothers | Fine Arts Division | [by hand] 30449"; upper left, by hand: "Serjeantson"
Signed and dated: "[?Patch?] | 1775"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Paintings and Sculpture
- Subject Terms:
- city | cityscape | costume | dogs (animals) | donkey | goats | herd | herdsmen | horses (animals) | landscape | panorama | people | sheep | sunlight | wall
- Associated Places:
- Bellosguardo | Florence | Italy | Toscana
- Not on view
- Exhibition History:
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Thomas Patch, 1725–1782, British, A Panoramic View of Florence from Bellosguardo, 1775
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.