Richard Wilson RA, 1714–1782, British, active in Italy (1750–56), Boxhill, Surrey, undated
- Additional Title(s):
- Graphite and brown ink on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper mounted on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 7 5/8 x 12 9/16 inches (19.4 x 31.9 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "Boxhill"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- hill | landscape | valley
- Associated Places:
- Box Hill | England | Europe | North Downs | Surrey | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.