La Fontaine de Topana a Constantinople
- Graphite, pen and black ink, and watercolor on slightly textured, moderately thick, white laid paper
- Sheet: 12 1/2 × 17 1/2 inches (31.8 × 44.5 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, lower center: "La Fontaine de Topana a Constantinople"
Signed and dated in pen and black ink, lower right: "H.P. Hope f.1799"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- View by request in the Study Room
YCBA Collections Search
Henry Phillip Hope, active 1799–1818, La Fontaine de Topana a Constantinople, 1799
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.