La Fontaine de Topana a Constantinople
- Graphite, pen and black ink, and watercolor on slightly textured, moderately thick, white laid paper
- Sheet: 12 1/2 × 17 1/2 inches (31.8 × 44.5 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, lower center: "La Fontaine de Topana a Constantinople"
Signed and dated in pen and black ink, lower right: "H.P. Hope f.1799"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Henry Phillip Hope, active 1799–1818, La Fontaine de Topana a Constantinople, 1799
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.