IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Henry Phillip Hope, active 1799–1818, Facade of Three Bay Late Georgian House, undated
Facade of Three Bay Late Georgian House
- Pen and black ink, gray wash on slightly textured, moderately thick, white wove paper
- Image: 9 13/16 × 8 3/8 inches (25 × 21.3 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, lower center, bar scale labeled
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.